ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL 10ml
Nervous | Circulatory | Glandular | Positivity | Clarity | Balance
A sweet, citrusy, rosy aroma with an uplifting and balancing effect, and stimulating properties to lift the spirit, calm nerves, and ease emotions.
Geranium essential oil is steam distilled from the leaves of the plant Pelargonium graveolens. It has a strong smell with a floral aroma, and hints of mint and apple. The plants were introduced to European countries in the 17th century.
The charming fragrance of this oil has a calming and grounding effect, with a natural ability to balance and uplift mind, body and spirit. Geranium essential oil helps balance oily and dry skin, and brings about relaxation, relieving stress and anxiety. Geranium oil has been used to treat many skin conditions, including dry, sore and ageing skin, and is popular for use for those with menopausal problems.
Uses & Benefits
- Diffuse for a delightful aroma that promotes a positive, calming atmosphere to aid stress relief
- Massage after blending for circulation, skin care, calm and emotional balance.
- Apply diluted for soothing dry, mature skin. Add to bathwater for balance and calm.
- Blends well with Lavender, Pine, Orange, Lemon and Bergamot.
- Do not ingest Lily & Loaf Essential Oils. Never use undiluted.
- Massage or topical add 3-5 drops per 10ml of carrier oil.
- Vaporiser add 4-5 drops to cold water in a vaporiser.
- Inhalation add 2-3 drops to hot water, inhale vapour through nose.
- Bathing add 5-10 drops to water or carrier oil, stir into bathwater.
Cautions: External use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with eyes, ears, mucus membranes, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or using prescription medication, consult your Doctor or qualified health care practitioner before using essential oils. Not recommended for use on children under 12 years. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach and sight of children. The information provided is for educational purposes only.
ESSENTIAL OIL: 100% Organic Geranium - Pelargonium graveolens
PLANT PART: Leaves
EXTRACTION METHOD: Steam Distillation