ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL 10ml
Respiratory | Circulatory | Skeletal | Strengthening | Uplifting | Reviving
The fresh, forest aroma of this oil is stimulating and uplifting. Invigorating fragrance eases tension and clears sinuses. Positive strengthening, reviving effect to body and mind.
Scots Pine oil is obtained by dry distillation of the needles of Pinus sylvestris. Pine has a long history of use as a medicine, and has been used for centuries throughout Europe to relieve respiratory, muscular and joint conditions.
Its rubefacient and diuretic properties are recognised for use in aromatherapy massage, for the structural system, and cellulite. It acts as an expectorant and decongestant to relieve respiratory disorders and cold symptoms, and acts as a tonic to the whole system as well as boosting the emotions, inner strength and positivity.
Uses & Benefits
-Diffuse to create a fresh, clean atmosphere, that clears the head and sinuses.
- Massage after blending to stimulate circulation and relax aching muscles and joints.
- Apply diluted for antibacterial properties – useful on dry, flaking skin. Inhale to boost strength and vitality.
- Blends well with Bergamot, Grapefruit, Cedar wood, Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Sage, Lavender.
- Do not ingest Lily & Loaf Essential Oils. Never use undiluted.
- Massage or topical add 3-5 drops per 10ml of carrier oil.
- Vaporiser add 4-5 drops to cold water in a vaporiser.
- Inhalation add 2-3 drops to hot water, inhale vapour through nose.
- Bathing add 5-10 drops to water or carrier oil, stir into bathwater.
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity - may cause skin sensitising or irritation. External use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with eyes, ears, mucus membranes, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or using prescription medication, consult your Doctor or qualified health care practitioner before using essential oils. Not recommended for use on children under 12 years. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach and sight of children. The information provided is for educational purposes only.
ESSENTIAL OIL: 100% Organic Scots Pine - Pinus sylvestris
PLANT PART: Needles
EXTRACTION METHOD: Dry Distillation